Utilizing our industry background of over 45 years, Ball Team has assembled a quality staff with extensive commercial, industrial, medical, and healthcare experience. We make sure all our project managers are trained as skilled contractors with a deep understanding of all aspects of construction. Our team is trained in estimating, scheduling, cost management, and project administration.
Skilled Construction Contractors
Ball Team serves as the Owner’s representative to a full design-build contractor. With each project manager or project engineer having a complete skill set, they will establish continuity to Owners in managing the project from preconstruction to completion of construction. Our early involvement and creativity during preconstruction brings the Owner’s team positive solutions and cost-effective options.
The Ball Team professionals have an established record for developing and implementing specific master planning. Our in-house services include financial analysis, architectural review, construction budgeting, scheduling, and site management. We have helped our clients evaluate the needs of their projects and select the most compatible team members. This approach allows the team to control fees and eliminate the duplication of services while allowing the Owner to maximize their results based upon a specific timeline and measurable goals.
What You Can Expect from Ball Team Construction Services
At Ball Team, we understand that a construction project of any size—whether it’s a restaurant remodel or a medical center design-build—has the potential to be an overwhelming task. But with our experienced team of general contractors and construction managers, you know that you will receive the best-quality construction services provided by the most reliable team. The staff at Ball Team brings the following strengths and more to each construction project:
- Ball Team’s partners, Rick Ball, Bob Sodders, Russ Smith, Raymond Karns and Matthew Karns have been involved with numerous projects of all sizes.
- Our team, in addition to being highly experienced, have their roots founded in Iowa.
- Ball Team’s executives and partners will be directly involved with your construction and contracting project.
- Our Team has exceptional strength in preconstruction. We work well with designers to obtain the design you want at the best price through our knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and the local market.
- Ball Team has a network of subcontractors throughout the region and has a strong working relationship with them, bringing the most qualified and competitive subcontractors to the bid process.
- Ball Team assists with numerous aspects of your construction or remodel project including financing, FFE budgets and purchasing, information technology, and move management. We seek to fulfill the needs for the project you may not have in house.
Whether they are new or returning clients, each client can expect the same quality and expertise in construction services from Ball Team. Contact us today to start your next commercial construction project in Des Moines.